- Unit 8 “AT HOME”
- Unit 9 “THINGS HAPPEN”A couple of days ago.Couple = par.I wasn't paying attention.Paying = prestando.We walked into a glass door.Glass = cristal.I have to pay for the repairs.Repairs = reparaciones.I got a black eye.Black eye = moretón en el ojo.It sounds expensive.Expensive = caro.It's a fancy place.Fancy = elegante.I spilled it all!Spilled = derramar.One time I arrived an hour early.Arrived = llegó.I was on a trip with my parents.
Trip = viaje. - Unit 10 “COMMUNICATION”It's quicker and easier than anything else. Easier = más fácil.It's less expensive than a business trip. Less = menos.It's more fun than calling. Fun = divertido.It's quicker and easier than anything else. Quicker = más rápido.Please leave a message. Leave = deje.Did you get my message ? Get = recibir.My boss has two tickets. Boss = jefe.It's too late now. Too = demasiado.You get fewer call than I do. Fewer = menos.It's hard to get ahold of you. Get ahold = poner en contacto
- Unit 11 “APPEARANCES”She's got straight blond hair and blue eyes. Straight = liso.She's really skinny. Skinny = delgada.He wears his hair in a ponytail. Wears = llevar.You mean cargo pants. Mean = referirse.A diving watch. Watch = reloj.He's wearing a suit and tie. Tie = corbata.Men and women grew their hair very long. Grew = crecer.Suits and ties are the "in" thing for this season. Season = temporada.What are the trendy hairstyles ? Trendy = de moda.He's bald and he wears glasses. Bald = calvo.
- Unit 12 “LOOKING AHEAD”I'm going to ask my boss for a promotion. Promotion = ascenso.I might not be able to afford it. Able = capaz.That's a lot of pressure. Pressure = presión.I need to decide before I go home for the summer. Decide = decidir.I won't drive too fast. Fast = rápido.Who's going to bring the food ? Bring = llevar.You may not have to commute. Commute = viajar.So how will I recognize you ? Recognize = reconocer.Is there a lot of clutter in your bathroom ? Clutter = desorden.Is it neat or messy ? Neat = ordenado.
miércoles, 2 de diciembre de 2015
Units
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario